Ravensden Primary Academy Remote Learning Offer:
What will happen if a 'bubble' or the school goes into isolation and your child needs to learn from home?
We will provide a minimum of 3 hours online learning each day for children in year 1-6. Those in Early Years will have shorter, more frequent sessions that are age appropriate.
We have a tight action plan in place to keep learning as active, and as Ravensden- based as possible in the eventuality that we do need to partially close and take learning online.
We have utilised a government grant to upgrade our IT capacity and are using Google Classroom and G-Suite to provide online learning for families.
We will provide the following:
- An hour- long session (age appropriate) of English and Maths will take place each day taken from the curriculum sequence for the school.
- Feedback sessions will be provided by the class teacher for these lessons
- Live sessions for foundation subjects will be provided by the class teacher for an hour each day in Key Stage 1 and two hours in Key Stage 2
- Daily live Collective Worship online
- Continuous activities which will relate to the topics being studied currently in class for foundation subjects
- We will continue to use Class Dojo to communicate and Google Classroom to learn and the school website for formal documentation
- Please do get in touch if you have any questions: 01234771316 firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact Assembly - Thankfulness
An assembly to reflect upon the many things we have to be thankful for, concluding with a time of reflection. Produced by Impact, a charity supporting school...